Shrubs and bushes not only provide shelter and food for animals and birds but they make beautiful design elements in landscapes. Use them to add height, privacy, specimen plantings, back drops, color, definition or seasonal interest to your landscape.
- The At Last Floribunda Rose is a an easy-care disease-resistant rose for the landscape. The fragrant double blooms are apricot with hints of yellow at the center. Shrub Roses are hardy and bloom for months, rather than weeks, from spring through frost. We love these sweet perfumed shrubs in decorative planters, as attractive privacy hedges or foundation plantings, growing 3- to 3.5-ft. tall.
- The Scentara Double Blue Lilac fills your yard with incredible fragrance and beautiful lavender blue flowers longer than common lilacs. We love this lilac because it is one of our most fragrant and exhibits excellent disease and deer resistance. This heavenly smelling shrub can be used on its own as a specimen planting or as a background or privacy screen when a few are planted together, it grows 6- to 8-ft. tall.
- Easy to grow and pollinator-friendly, the Lo & Behold Blue Chip Jr. Butterfly Bush adds color, fragrance and texture to the garden. This smaller variety makes an excellent border, groundcover or hedge when doing mass plantings. It provides purple blue flowers from mid-summer to frost with striking silver green foliage.
- The Invincibelle Limetta Hydrangea’s clustered, summer-flowering blooms are perfect for the summer landscape. Blooming non-stop until frost, starting out lime green, softening to green-white and aging to green again; complimenting any plant or home color. Use these compact shrubs in woodland gardens, informal borders, and as specimen plantings.
- The Bellini Raspberry Crepe Myrtle produces eye-catching rose-pink blooms and remains compact and rounded, reaching about 3- to 4-ft. wide and 3- to 4-ft. tall. This variety is exceptionally resistant to powdery mildew and can be trimmed for continual re-flowering. Crape Myrtles do best in southern climates and make beautiful hedges when planted together or focal points in the landscape.
Curious to learn more about adding to your landscape? We have a large selection of shrubs, bushes, trees, groundcovers, plants and vines to help beautify your yard. If you have specific landscape questions, send us an email or message on social media, we are happy to help! Over time, the investment you made in your landscape will grow and encourage you and your family to enjoy more time outdoors!